Precious Metals Specialization
Exclusive focus on precious metals.—that is all that we do. Precious metals have been our exclusive focus since the company was founded in 1890. Why trust metals/materials generalists when you can work with a precious metals specialist?
Value-Adding Capabilities and Services
- An experienced team of precious metal experts to support you on alloy development, product design, engineering, and fabrication.
- A comprehensive Metals Management Program including just-in-time stocking and scrap recycling that enhances your supply chain “from Melt to Market.”
Superior Speed and Customer Service
- Expedited quoting
- Best in class lead times
- Lower minimum order quantities
- A documented record of customer satisfaction: 95.5% of customers report they would recommend Morvillo Precision Products to a peer. (Ask for details of our 2015 Customer Satisfaction Study.)
- Immediate access to bullion and in-house capabilities (such as on-site tool making) enable us to meet your needs faster.
- Morvillo’s vertically-integrated operation is contained under one roof in our 90,000 square foot facility in Providence, RI. We control entire the production process. In-house, under one roof.
- Our 125-employee company has a family culture and flat organization structure maximizes internal communication and helps us get your order right the first time.
- Our process creates consistent temper levels throughout the product:
- We eliminate porosity by attaining maximum density.
- We provide materials with ideal grain size and orientation.
- We create materials with tensile strength, yield strength, and hardness.